The following audiocasts are from Alanna’s library of her Leadership Inside and Out Coaching Circle calls. Each call focuses on a specific topic. The information provided by Alanna includes tools, exercises and how-to’s that you can use today, tomorrow, and whenever you need them! You’ll also be hearing some sample coaching from the participants who called in.
Includes 26 Audiocasts from Alanna Levenson and her clients.
VOICES FROM WITHIN
- Overwhelm – It’s a state of mind
- Procrastination – Why do today what you can do tomorrow?
- Perfectionism – Declaring ourselves a perfectionist
- The WHAT vs. the HOW – Worrying about how it will all work out
- Stress – Causes, types, and what to do about it
- Having an Integrated Life – Work/Life Balance
ME AND YOU AND EVERYONE WE KNOW
- Sticks and Stones – Am I listening or am I making it personal?
- Unspoken Agreements – How are they affecting your relationships?
- What’s so Wrong about our Need to Be Right?
- Resentment – Finding your way to forgiveness and mental freedom
- Trust and Credibility – Expectations and follow through
- Effective Communication – Preparation and self-assessment
- Accountability – How we can be self-accountable
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT
- Status Quo – What’s the payoff?
- Limitations – Accepting yours and the limitations of others
- Instant Gratification – Wanting it NOW! Versus practicing patience
- Money – Become friends, fall in love and you’ll make more!
- Goals – The 8 Reasons why we don’t achieve them
- SMART Goals – What working “SMARTer” means
7. Creating a vision or Visualizing. Either way, it works.
DO, OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY.
- Acceptance – Accepting where you are and being in the now
- Plan B or Plan A? –
- Blind Spots – The metaphorical blinders
- Problem or Solution – Which are you focused on?
- Values – They affect our ideas, attitudes, and actions
- Making a Committed Decision