What you would I like most like to improve upon?
If you’re like most of the clients I work with, even this simple question may provoke a moment of self-reflection. This first essential step of self-inquiry will provide a jumping point for us to begin our work together, a journey where you will begin to envision and define the success you have always wanted to experience.
Take a moment, maybe grab a notebook or journal, and ask yourself:
1. What frustrates me most about my company/current job?
2. Where am I experiencing the most negative energy with my company/current job?
3. What is that conversation I should have that would benefit me and my business/career that I’m not having?
4. What would I like to be doing in my company/career that I’m not doing?
5. What would my ideal work life look?
6. What is the #1 obstacle to experiencing and sustaining success for me today?
If you take some time to reflect on these important questions (and I sincerely hope that you do), chances are that your gut wrenching about that person(s), event(s) from the past that have roped you into believing that you can’t get beyond where you are now or that you don’t have what it takes. Feelings of self-doubt, anger, frustrations or complacency seem to be what is most present. While these feelings are neither right nor wrong, good nor bad, they are heavy enough to hold you back.
My work as a highly trained and experienced business and career coach, is to untie that rope you have around you from these old messages and events that are holding you back from not only experiencing success, but the sustainability of success. My goal is to support you in experiencing with ease that intelligent, motivated and powerful leader within you. And I can humbly and enthusiastically report: I’m really good at what I do.
But don’t take my word for it. Hear it firsthand from my current coaching clients who are enjoying real, life-changing results!