“If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.”
– Jim Rohn
If you’re serious about wanting to achieve high levels of success, you need to join a mastermind group.
The Think Tank Mastermind Group will support it’s members to:
- be coached
A mastermind group is a fancy term for a group of people with a common goal that meet to share and learn to improve what they do. It’s also a place for highly motivated individuals who want to get things done.
In these meetings, members of the group share their ideas, questions, triumphs and downfalls. Members with questions get immediate feedback from the others, while everyone learns from everyone else’s experience and wisdom.
Most mastermind group meetings are held in a formal matter because it’s the most effective structure for the sharing and learning process. The Think Tank Mastermind Group will have a unique structure.
Think Tank Mastermind Group includes:
- Part 1: Each person, one-by-one, checks in and talks briefly about their goals from the previous meeting and what is most present for them in the areas of health, wealth, relationships and success.
- Part 2: During our check in any member can introduce a topic that they would like some support on. It can be a current challenge, issue, how to, concern, or question about a particular situation. The rest of the members then respond and contribute to the discussion by offering suggestions or comments based on their expert knowledge and/or experience.
- Part 3: Each person, one-by-one, talks briefly about the goals that they want to accomplish by the next meeting.
Think Tank Mastermind Group Benefits
The primary benefits you will experience from participating in the Think Tank are:
- Get your questions answered about what you’re doing.
- Talk through how to solve problems you may be encountering.
- Receive new ideas that you may have never thought of to improve what you’re doing. Why limit yourself to just your own ideas?!
- Get a second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc.) opinion about decisions.
- Accountability, be held accountable by your group!
Space is very limited. We keep the group small so there is ample time to focus on and get to know every member and their unique business challenges and opportunities.
Consider this life-changing opportunity right NOW.
Here are the details for a Mastermind Group in Seattle:
I recently located to Seattle and am interviewing members right now to create a group. The group meets once a month, either in the morning or in the evening depending on the ideal times for the members. For example from 9am-12noon or in the evening from 6:30-9:30pm, for a 3-hour productive and insightful meeting. Space is limited to 6 professionals and small business owners. Contact me for the location, to see if space is available, and to reserve your spot TODAY!Apply Now!
“Analyze the record of any man who has accumulated a great fortune, and many of those who have accumulated modest fortunes, and you will find that they have either consciously, or unconsciously employed the ‘Master Mind’ principle.”
— Napoleon Hill, Think & Grow Rich